Sourcing the right human resource is one of the most significant decisions that a company and its management have to take. One bad, de-motivated or negative-minded employee can ruin the entire department- even worse, the whole company. People have a particular mindset- some may appear intelligent, motivated and focussed during an interview, however, few months or even days into the organization and they reveal their true colours. At such a point of time, the management cannot change or take back the decision on the recruitment of the said individual.
To minimize such issues, it is essential to take well-intentioned steps from the very beginning of the recruitment process. Given below are 9 Most Successful Ways to Get Right Human Resource and diverse human talent-
Online skills test: Several online platforms like testurskills.com are popular for sourcing candidates. The website offers free online skills test for individuals to take them and also for recruiters to utilize the online skills test to get right human resource. Also, the website offers an opportunity to experts in various fields to create career skills assessment tests in which case the expert shall be paid a certain fee by the company for the test he creates.
- Provide a feedback: Based on the performance of the online skills test, employers can give a feedback to candidates in a way to show them what went wrong so they can correct themselves in the future.
- Be constructive: It is okay to criticize- however be fair and use the criticism in the way that the candidate sees it as a way to build himself in the future rather than it being a disappointment for him. Encourage them to take the help of online series test portals to get a clearer picture of his skills and knowledge.
- Motivate: For employees currently working in an organization, offer small yet motivating meetings at least on a monthly basis and encourage them to come up with ideas. Alternatively, utilize online test series portal to give them an opportunity to see where they stand and also a way to recognize their other skills.
- Do not belittle: It is not possible to expect an employee to know everything. If a candidate or employee is unaware of a fact or issue, enlighten him/her. Let it be learning and growing experience for them.
- Create workplace harmony: An office is a place where an employee spends a minimum of 8-9 hours per day. Create an atmosphere which promotes growth, recognizes skills and appreciates people.
- Set goals and targets: For recruitments, create a particular job structure using efficient Online Test Series Portal to source the right candidate as per the requirement.
- Listen and take feedback: Be patient and listen. Be it a candidate giving an interview or a current employee, it is crucial to listen to what the individual requires in terms if his/her job. Also encourage feedback about what can be changed or made better in terms of the workplace. Always remember an organization is a reflection of the employees who help to build it.